Saturday, May 8, 2010

It takes 21 days to make or break a habit.

At least, that’s what I’ve heard. And since it’s about 5:15am here and it’s been about 20 hours since I’ve slept, and been I long day anyway. I’m giving myself something to do. It’s May 8. by May 30, (21 days including today and 2 days grace.) I want to develop two habits:

1. Read my Bible everyday. Because I think it’s generally a good thing to do, and because I just spent 7 months at college and let it get a little dusty just sitting on my desk. It’s actually packed still in the car somewhere, but there are probably like 4 more just in my room alone, so…

2. Get up at a decent hour. I’m going for like 8 or 9 a.m. here, because it’s summer for me and there isn't much to do in the early morning, or ever really, but I’ve got 4 months to find something….Anyway, not that anyone reads this, but wish me luck? =)

borderline reckless,

devyn karyn

No comments: