Monday, May 31, 2010

Here’s the plan.

This is what I’m going to do with this blog. I’m going to do the Bible in 90 Days Summer reading challenge. Starting June first I am going to begin with Genesis 1:1 and go all the way through the end of Revelation in 90 days. I’m going ot try to post everyday in some format like this::

 

Today’s Reading ::

Favorite Verse:::

Something I didn’t know?::

Something I think God wants me to take from it::

I don’t know, I tried this once last year and got about to Ruth, I know Numbers is a really hard book to get through, and I hope, if anyone actually reads this, that you will pray for me.

Also, if you’re interested, check out www.biblein90days.com

They have a bunch of curriculum, but they just have the schedule there somewhere, I’ll try to link to it soon, and I think biblegateway.com is partnering with them for this summer to have the daily readings on their site.

devyn karyn

No comments: